Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bonnie Anderson Asks Executive Council for Help

http://www.livingchurch.org/publishertlc/viewarticle.asp?ID=3903

[The Living Church] 27 Oct 2007--Loyalist Episcopalians in dioceses affiliated with the Anglican Communion Network feel isolated and lack access to important information to help them plan for their future, said Bonnie Anderson, president of the House of Deputies, during brief introductory remarks to Executive Council, Oct. 26 in Dearborn, Mich.

“Every time that I'm in one of those places, I get a lot of questions, both public and private,” she said. “I want Executive Council to be aware of the concerns of these people and to perhaps discuss responses to some of these. I don’t know the answer myself to all of these.”

Does this portend an Executive Council intervention in ACN dioceses?

No comments: