Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Life on the Ground in Minnesota: Gary Johnson Resigns from the Trustees of the Diocese

http://www.standfirminfaith.com/index.php/site/article/7896/

[Stand Firm] 28.11.07--As trustees, we hold funds that are restricted in amount or purposes for use within the Diocese. Yet, we are not given information how much is being taken from each fund each year and how it is being used by the diocese consistent with the donor’s intention. I have asked repeatedly during my first two years for this information, but have not received it. As I have stated several times, I cannot fulfill even the minimal obligations I believe I have as a Trustee without this information. Malcolm has always assured me it will be done. At our recent meeting I was pleased that there appears to be some renewed resolve to actually do this. I have simply grown tired of asking for things like this, being assured it will be done, but then only to see that it is not done.

No comments: