Friday, November 23, 2007

Message from Archbishop Peter Jensen to the Anglican Network in Canada

http://www.anglican-mainstream.net/index.php/2007/11/22/message-from-archbishop-peter-jensen-to-the-anglican-network-in-canada/

[Anglican Mainstream] 23.11.07--‘I know that as Canadian Anglicans you are beginning this new initiative only after much prayer and searching of the word of God. The issue on which you have taken a stand is absolutely correct. Your obedience to the word of God is a necessary witness both to the Church and to society about the way in which God has designed us to live. You have my admiration for your courage and my prayers for the Lord’s richest blessing on this venture. I extend my warmest Christian greetings to Archbishop Venables and to Bishop Harvey.’

No comments: