Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Rt. Rev. William J. Cox, a Bishop in Christ's one holy catholic and apostolic Church

http://toalltheworld.blogspot.com/2008/03/rt-rev-william-j-cox-bishop-in-christs.html

[To All the World] 13 Mar 2008--When I became Dean of Nashotah House, I learned that it was the custom of the House to have a fall retreat. The Reverend Richard Cornish Martin led the retreat in October of my first academic year, having been invited by my predecessor. Fr. Martin, sometime rector of Advent, Boston, and St. Paul's K Street, Washington, DC, and a Trustee of Nashotah House, led an superb retreat for our seminary community.

As I began to think and pray about who I would invite to lead the first retreat for which I would have responsibility, one name came immediately to mind: Bishop Cox!

No comments: