Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mystery, Myth and some Guesses: Friday Lambeth Summary

http://www.standfirminfaith.com/index.php/site/article/14751/

[Stand Firm] 26 Jul 2008--It has been a mysterious week. I say mysterious because it has been high on rumor and short on fact. There are lots of reports circling around, some true, some half true, some based on facts but facts that I think may have been misunderstood.

There is one rumor in particular that I think is based on truth but the implications being drawn by various reporters and bloggers, so far as I have read, do not seem to add up.

I do not believe that a separate and distinct Global South entity made up of moderate conservatives is being formed for the purpose of undermining the GAFCON primates. There may well be a distinct entity in the making, I do not know, but I do not believe the purpose behind such an entity could be as divisive as some suggest(follow the links).

Why not?

Time will tell who is right.

No comments: