Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Obama angry at FOX for tarnishing halo effect

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Election2008/Default.aspx?id=289712

[OneNewsNow] 21 Oct 2008--A conservative media watchdog says it's outrageous that Barack Obama is blaming a major cable news service for costing him two to three points in the polls.

In a recently published interview for the New York Times Magazine, the Democratic presidential candidate said: "I'm convinced that if there were no FOX News, I might be two or three points higher in the polls. If I were watching FOX News, I wouldn't vote for me, right? Because the way I'm portrayed 24/7 is as a freak!"

The Illinois senator continued, explaining that he is being typecast as "the latte-sipping, New York Times-reading, Volvo-driving, no-gun-owning, effete, politically correct, arrogant liberal. Who wants somebody like that?"

No comments: