Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Palin On Faith, Prayer, Homosexual "Marriage", and Abortion

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/oct/08102004.html

[LifeSiteNews] 21 Oct 2008--Vice-Presidential candidate Sarah Palin was interviewed this weekend by CBNews correspondent David Brody, answering a variety of questions on matters ranging from her Christian faith to her position on a federal constitutional marriage amendment that would define marriage as being between one man and one woman.

When questioned about the shots the mainstream media has been taking at her for her religious beliefs, Palin told Brody that her faith has “always been pretty personal and that was kind of a surprise in the last couple of months that people would misconstrue and spin anything that has to do with my faith or anybody else's and turn it into something to be mocked. That's very sad.”

“I don't think that there's anything that I can do about it,” the Alaskan senator admitted, adding “no matter what anybody says about it, I'm going to keep plugging away at this and I'm going to keep seeking God's guidance and His wisdom and His favor and His grace - for me, for my family, for this campaign, for our nation.”

No comments: