Thursday, November 20, 2008

ANIC: Our Position and Our Prospects

http://anglicannetwork.ca/ji_packers_message_111508.htm

[Anglican Network In Canada] 20 Nov 2008--Just about a year ago I stood here to deliver, in the hearing of some present today, a position paper entitled: “Global Realignment: Where We Stand – a Theological Perspective”. Now I am asked to give another such address; a second helping, you might say, of the Packer pudding. The talk might have been titled “ANiC: Our Character and our Calling”, for that, rather than people’s reaction to us, is what I am going to talk about. (as perhaps you see already when my mind gets into high gear it pumps out alliterations constantly; and I can promise you plenty of those before I am through; for my mind currently is in high gear, because the cause I hope this address will serve is so close to my heart.)

Let me begin now by reflecting on “ANiC: our Character” – who we are and what we are about.

No comments: