Thursday, November 10, 2011

Evangelizing Mormons


I love Mormons. To be honest I don’t know if I’ve ever met a Mormon I didn’t like. Maybe it’s their focus on the family or their passion to live decent lives but, for whatever reason, most of them are likeable, down-to-earth people.

Just the other day we had a Mormon family over to our house for Halloween (long story.) As I conversed with the husband and realized that he had been on a two year mission the conversation went to theology. I used what I call The Triple A approach to evangelizing Mormons (Admire, Ask, Admit) before I got into any areas of theological difference. Maybe this approach will help you as you connect with your Mormon friends, neighbors and co-workers about the original (and only) testament of Jesus Christ. To read more, click here.

No comments: