Friday, February 10, 2012

The Gospel in Contexts


What hath Athens to do with Jerusalem?"

Tertullian's famous question has remained relevant through the years as the church has grappled with how to respond to the pagan academy. As someone who has spent most of his life in "Athens" (most recently near Yale University), I now find myself in a sort of "Jerusalem." Four years ago, I moved to a "Jerusalem," a culturally Christian environment (across the street from Wheaton College).

That journey has afforded me the opportunity to compare the experience of communicating the gospel in two distinct contexts. Keep reading

1 comment:

JerusalemExp said...

if we talk about Jerusalem, I recommend a great Video Blog about Jerusalem that post Videos from Holy Sites in Old Jerusalem - it is like visiting Jerusalem in real...

www.jerusalemexperience.com

Eran