Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Lessons on Interfaith Evangelism (Part One)


Recently on the blog, I have written posts on personal evangelism and assessing the evangelistic health in churches. When many think of evangelism, they simply consider it to be sharing Christ to those who do not know Him as Savior. While this is true, we should not neglect sharing our faith with those following other religions.

For my book The Unexpected Journey, Nellie Jo and I spent several weeks interviewing Christians who had been previously devoted to non-Christian religions. It made an indelible impression on both of our lives. In today's article, I will share some of the lessons we learned from our conversations with those who had journeyed from other gods to faith in Christ. I'll complete the list in a future post.  Read more

No comments: