Friday, October 25, 2013

The Exchange: Empowering Across Ethnicities in the Body of Christ


Racial and cultural differences must not keep us from empowering our brothers and sisters in Christ.

Over the last ten years, and again in the last few weeks, there has been some important discussion about Asian-Americans and evangelicals, including a statement I recently pointed to in my Morning Roundup. I think it is an important conversation and one I want to encourage. As such, I've reached out to some Asian-American leaders and asked them to share some blog posts in the coming weeks during my Thursday is for Thinkers series. I did not assign the topic, but just asked them to share what was on their heart. My friend Ray Chang is first and he shared this article. Keep reading

Photo: Ambassador Church

No comments: