Saturday, July 19, 2014

10 Questions to Diagnose the Evangelistic Health of Your Church


Any good physician will make certain your physical exam includes at least three components. First, the doctor will want you to have thorough lab work. Second, all exams include a comprehensive look at your physical body. Third, the physician will ask you a series of questions that would lead him or her to know more about your overall physical and emotional health.

In my work with churches across America, I often ask a series of questions that help me assist the church to become more evangelistically focused. Recently, I took time to write down the questions I ask most often. Look at these 10 questions to get at least some hints of the evangelistic health of your own church. Keep reading

No comments: