Thursday, August 14, 2014

6 Ways To Lead Staff You Don’t Like


Some of you will be deeply offended and leave this post right after the next sentence. While you should love everyone on your staff, it’s ok if you like some people more.

In fact, its important for you to realize that you are eventually going to end up with someone on your team that you don’t really like. I am not talking about someone who is downright toxic to your culture, those people should be removed from your organization. I am speaking of someone who adds value to your work and team but there’s something about their personality that rubs you the wrong way.

When push comes to shove you are a leader and you are going to have make some adjustments so that your team can continue to function at a high level.

Here are six ways you can lead staff members you don’t like. Read more
The suggestions Todd Adkins makes are applicable to volunteers as well as paid staff. A number of years ago I concluded that God had placed certain people in my life to help me become more patient, more loving, more forbearing, more Christ-like. I also suspect that he placed me in the lives of others for the same purpose. 

No comments: