Monday, October 20, 2014

Church Revitalization: Low Hanging Fruit and Practical Examples


Fourth Video Now Live

This journey has been incredible for me! I have been able to consult with your churches through three videos, and now the fourth is available. You can still view all the videos here.

Now I am making an opportunity to let you take the training to the next level. We are introducing a 15-module video consultation on church revitalization. It is the most thorough presentation on church revitalization I've ever done. It might be the most thorough ever done.

Of course, we made the first four videos available to you at no charge. We shared rich content with you. And we understand that not every person can be involved in a paid (but still relatively inexpensive for a consult) consultation. I'm just grateful you joined me this far. I pray you and your churches are blessed by our work.

For those of you who are ready for much deeper information and consultation, get ready for a few weeks of incredible insights. That's the good news.

The bad news is that we will keep this registration open for only a week. Then it will close. It will go away. We can't re-open it for you, at least for several months.

Why? Learn more

No comments: