Tuesday, October 07, 2014

I am blown away!


The response for my new eBook and video series has been amazing!

I have been blown away by the number of people signing up for my video consultation on church revitalization! It is absolutely amazing how many of you have an interest in this topic.

This video series starts a week from today! I certainly want everyone in this community to have an opportunity to be a part of this at no cost. It is a four-part series that covers the four major issues in revitalization. We will also offer opportunities for deeper dives after the four-part series concludes.

It will almost be like I am in your church providing consultation advice. You will hear information and ideas from my experiences of more than 25 years as a consultant, pastor, and researcher. Learn more
I received this email yesterday. If you have not signed up for this church revitalization video consultation series, now is the time to do so.

No comments: