Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Worship Leaders Are Not Rock Stars


Worship leaders to lead worship, not become rock stars.

I am a child of the contemporary church movement, having come to Christ in a church that would be considered contemporary at that time.

The contemporary church movement is what I’ve known in most of my life in ministry. I’ve planted six churches that were contemporary.

Yet, I never would have guessed, though, that worship music would have its own genre in the Christian music industry.

Christians and worship leaders have to guard against several temptations in our church worship. Let’s briefly address the shifts in worship patterns among churches and warn of a potential danger inherent with all worship leaders. Keep reading

Photo credit: Pixabay, public domain

No comments: