Saturday, May 09, 2015

What Small Churches Can Do, Parts One and Two


What Small Churches Can Do, Part One

I have a lot of experience in and with small churches through my own pastoral ministry as well as denominational cooperation. I have seen small churches that are healthy and some that are toxic. I have seen some die, and some grow dramatically in number. There are all kinds, and I would never assume all churches considered "small" by their own leadership or by outsiders are the same. But I do want to encourage some of Christ's smaller churches who are struggling.

Before I begin with the first post in this series, allow me to clarify what I mean by "small." Keep reading

What Small Churches Can Do, Part Two

Many smaller churches feel extremely limited by their size, believing that they simply cannot do much of what they would like to do, or believe they should do. Before I suggest what smaller churches can do, let's first consider two things smaller churches do not have to do. Keep reading

No comments: