What do all these quotes have in common?
- “People have stopped singing in church. We need to use hymnbooks again.”
- “No one wants solid bible teaching anymore.”
- “People used to have respect for God’s house. Now they show up late with a coffee in their hand, like they just rolled out of bed.”
- “The church started collapsing when we stopped holding Sunday evening evangelistic services.”
- “Pastors in this day and age aren’t preachers, they’re entertainers.”
First, they were all said or written by fellow ministers recently.
Second, they’re all backwards-looking.
Third, none of them are true! Keep reading
Photo credit: Pixabay, public domain