Today on the podcast, we discuss many of the issues involved in moving to or from multiple worship services. In most cases, it’s not just about adding an hour of programming. There are logistical issues almost at every turn, and communication and foresight are key parts to a successful transition.
- Churches hold multiple worship services for various reasons: seating capacity, worship style, convenience.
- The most successful moves to or from multiple worships come when the pain point is obvious to the congregation.
- Volunteer needs in a church change dramatically when adding a worship service.
- Many churches who over built a decade or two ago are now contracting the size of their worship space.
- Churches need a breathing period to adjust to the new normal when they add a worship service.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 22:47 — 20.9MB)