Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Special Events and the Church: New Research from Eventbrite


A new study commissioned by Eventbrite looks at the effects of special religious events.

I’m a stats nerd.

If you read this blog with any regularity and you don’t know that yet, I’ve failed you. I’m the executive director of LifeWay Research, so naturally I like analyzing and explaining the data we collect. But, at the same time, I love reading up on all sorts of stats and data that pertain to the local church and its mission.

Recently, Eventbrite, a “global marketplace for live experiences,” conducted a study to research how often religious groups were using their service. My friend, and well-known research Scott Thumma, emailed me some details and the data was just released moments ago (at the time of this posting).

Here is their explanation of the project.... Keep reading

No comments: