Saturday, July 04, 2015

25 Quick Ideas for Your Church’s Social Media


Have you ever heard of swipe file? It’s a place where you keep ideas that you love that other people have pulled off. The concept being at some point when you need an idea, you go to your “swipe file” and see if there’s an idea that you can replicate.

I’ve got a swipe file in Evernote. Every time I see an idea love, I clip that idea to Evernote and tag it. Then when I need to come with an idea to promote something on social media, or create new content for the church or myself, I search my swipe file.

If you don’t a swipe file, then you need to start one today.

Don’t know where to start? That’s okay, I’ve got you covered. Below are twenty-five ideas for your church’s social media that you can swipe right now. Copy them somewhere, like Evernote or a word document, and use them whenever you need an idea. Here you go.... Keep reading

No comments: