Thursday, August 06, 2015

Where Is Your Focus?


It would be great if there were some practical game plan for keeping focused on outsiders: “Do these three simple things and you will never lose focus.” But focus isn’t that simple. This is as much about your heart and self-discipline as anything.

Sometimes when something as theoretical as “focus” is at issue, the best way I stay on track is to remind myself of the “why” behind the “what.” For example, in order to stay in reasonable shape, I remind myself God controls the length of my life, but my diet and exercise choices have a direct impact on the quality of the life He gives me. That helps me a lot.

Similarly, when it comes to focusing on who you want to reach, not who you want to keep, the why behind the what helps keep my focus sharper. Keep reading

No comments: