Thursday, February 11, 2016

Leadership and Leadership Development: Three Articles


10 Steps to Become a Better Leader Today

I want to be the best leader I can be. I know I’m not there yet, and I still have much room to grow. So, as I write this post, I write as a student more than a teacher. Here are some steps I’m taking to improve. Read More

Three Key Phrases Jesus Used for Leadership Development

Luke’s gospel provides us a sense of the rhythm Jesus employed in the development of His disciples. After the Twelve were designated as His disciples (Luke 6:13), they first watched Him minister. They were then sent out to minister before coming back to Jesus to discuss what happened on their journey. Stated another way, as Jesus developed His disciples, He essentially said to them: Join Me. Your turn. Let’s debrief. Read More

5 Ways to Benefit from Your Organization’s Best Asset

Do you want to harness the greatest power in your organization? The best assets of your church, business or non-profit never appear on your balance sheet. Read More

No comments: