Monday, February 08, 2016

Why I Don't Share The Gospel


The question was simple enough: Why don’t you share the gospel?

My answer was simple, as well. I work at a church. I don’t have kids old enough to be in team sports so I’m never around non-believers. There are two other pastors on my side of a very short street. Yes, I want to share the gospel, but I find my opportunities few and far between.

This does not mean I’m not ready to share the gospel. I’m always trying to get an in. I’m a model customer at coffee shops. I’m polite to the baristas, often engaging them beyond the basic order of the day. I read my Bible in public. I don’t cuss at anyone (out loud) and when the opportunity presents itself, I always open the door for others.

But still. That’s not sharing the gospel. Read More

No comments: