Monday, March 28, 2016

A New Form of Church: Committed to Multiplication


Church plants done right always reproduce.

Recently, I had the privilege of meeting with a handful of some of the most innovative church leaders in the U.S. to discuss a new form of church. Prior to this meeting, I was convinced that multiple sites were more productive than church planting. After this meeting, I’ve changed my mind; church planting has more potential than multiple sites – if it is the DNA of a church and not just a part of it. Why? Because church plants have the potential to reach geographically far beyond the reach of multiple sites and because church plants done right always reproduce, whereas most multiple sites do not. This meeting was a huge eye-opener for me. It made me want to be a planter again. Read More

No comments: