Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Why Was I So Hard On That Church I Visited?


Impacting our community for Jesus takes more than having a great worship service and solid, biblical teaching.

Last week’s blog post, Why Some Great Churches Never Impact Their Community, got a lot of feedback on Facebook, Twitter and email.

Several readers were concerned that I had been harder on the church than I needed to be. Their primary concerns were:

1. I made a snap judgment after just one visit

2. I was assuming they weren't reaching their community just because the church building was hard to find

3. Many churches use their building primary for worship, fellowship and training believers, with outreach happening off campus

4. Many small churches don’t have the finances to improve the building as much as they’d like Read More

No comments: