Monday, June 12, 2017

Monday's Catch: "Planting Disciple-Making Churches in the City" and More


Planting Disciple-Making Churches in the City

What does it take to grow healthy congregations in this hostile environment? Read More

How to Do Ministry When You'd Rather Be Alone

Read this blog often, and you’ll know that I’m highly introverted. I love people, but I need my alone time. Too much time with people will drain me emotionally, physically, and even spiritually at times. Ministry, though, won’t allow me – or you – to remain alone. Here’s how I cope with this issue.... Read More

Three Tips to Instantly Improve Your Church's Graphic Design

If you are an untrained volunteer tasked with the creation of graphics for your organization, here are three things you can do that will take you miles down the road of communicating more effectively with your community. Read More

Figuring Out the Millennial Christian Giver

Here's what an ECFA survey of 16,500 donors to 17 evangelical ministries learned about generosity. Read More

No comments: