Thursday, August 03, 2017

Six Small Tweaks Make a Big Difference for Your Church Website


Earlier this week, I spoke with a worship pastor about his church’s website. He has just been hired to lead the music and media ministry at his church and is new to web work. He was looking for some low-hanging fruit on the website to fix and make an immediate improvement.

What I found on the site was good information, but poor presentation. The site had been cobbled together over the past few years and had a lot of info. But the homepage was a bit of a mess, the graphics were dated, and the navigation was confusing. I recommended the six changes below for the site. The more I thought about it, the more I realized these are problem areas for other churches as well. So, here are six little changes you can make to your church website that can make a big difference. Read More

No comments: