Wednesday, September 13, 2017

4 Ways to Build an Outward-Focused Church


Early on in ministry, I lost my focus on reaching people. The Lord reminded me five years ago that I need to go out do the same as the pastor who shared the gospel with me. I need to share Jesus with everyone who is not currently in the church. I need to do what my pastor did for me. I need to win people to Christ.

Since then, I have had the opportunity to lead over 1,500 people to Christ. Some of these people are in ministry now. Some of those people had their marriages healed. Some of these people were set free from drugs. Some of these people became missionaries. And some of these people now share their faith with everyone they encounter.

I believe that our purpose is to win people to Christ. Sadly, many churches do not do this.

Our church in Murrieta, California, is seeking to win people to Jesus on a daily basis. We do this in different ways. I want to share this with you so that your church can do the same and win as many people as possible to Christ. Read More

No comments: