Monday, September 25, 2017

Bob Kauflin and David Santistevan on Worship


Worship Is My Life, Not My Role

Leading worship starts and ends with the way I live my life, not what I do on a public platform. Encouraging others to glory in Jesus Christ is an activity that extends far beyond the twenty to thirty minutes I give to it on Sunday mornings.

But how do we realign our hearts and thoughts to that reality? Read More

Have We Become Too Dependent on Songs?

The problem with worship songs is that we become dependent on them.

But I love songs. I really do. But they are a blessing and a curse. While worship is a song, it’s not only a song. And we can become so accustomed to songs that our hearts have forgotten how to worship.

When was the last time you were alone in a room without an incredible song, and just poured your heart out to God?

Have songs become more than they should be? Read More

No comments: