Tuesday, October 31, 2017

6 Ways Going to Church Benefits Mind and Body


As a committed follower of Jesus, I’ve gone to church literally my whole life. My parents took me when I was a kid. I wanted to go as an adult. And in another sense, it’s good that I still go. After all, I am a pastor.

Most believers understand that church attendance does (or should) help us grow spiritually. But did you know that God wired our bodies and brains to benefit from both attending church and developing a healthy spiritual life?

Neuroscientist Andrew Newberg notes that since 2000, over 400 papers have been published each year on this topic. Consider these ways science shows us that church attendance benefits both brain and body. Read More

Also See:
The Spiritual Brain: Science and Religious Experience - Course Guidebook

No comments: