Friday, October 13, 2017

What Kind of Church Leader Are You?


In order to grow and multiply your church, you have to start with yourself.

I’m not talking about picking up a self-help book to learn how to get your best life now. I’m talking about figuring out why it is that you lead the way that you do.
But Daniel, that means I need to slow down and reflect…I don’t have time for that! Sunday’s coming, and I need to....
Yes I understand that Sunday is coming and that you have things to do! But here’s the thing....

If you don’t take the necessary time to learn why you lead the way you lead, disciple the way you disciple, and teach the way you teach, you will never be able to grow and multiply your church. Read More

Also See:
7 Ways Church Leaders Hurt Themselves
3 Bad Excuses for Avoiding Leadership Development

No comments: