Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Hey Pastor, Here Are 7 Things Your Church Won’t Tell You


You’re not God…you know that. But you may be the next best thing for people in your church. People perceive pastors to be holy, at least holier than they are.

Because of this, people won’t tell you stuff. Bright, perceptive people see things that could help you and the church, yet they keep it to themselves. Some of them will tell you everything about everything. But it’s hard to get good information from the good people.

No man can gain perspective in the midst of his circumstances. We all need fresh eyes occasionally. I’ve never worked for a church or even consulted. I’m a business guy with an MBA. But I’ve been a church member all my life, involved in the early days of several that have grown pretty big.

My only agenda is the one we share…to build the Kingdom.

So, with my fresh eyes, I’m going to tell you seven things your church won’t. So, drop your guard and open your mind. There might be an idea or two that can help you or your church. Read More

No comments: