People visit your church prompted by a variety of reasons such as:
1. A positive message on social media.But for at least the last fifty years, there is still nothing that beats
2. There’s a crisis in their family.
3. The Holy Spirit stirred them to attend.
4. A mailer to their home.
5. The reputation of your pastor’s messages.
6. They want a Christian influence for their kids.
7. Invited by a friend.Because that is true, it’s vitally important to pay attention to the reasons people do and don’t invite their friends to your church. Read More