Saturday, May 05, 2018

7 Things You Can Do To Get Visitors To Come Back To Your Church


Pastors and church leaders put in A LOT of time, effort and resources into getting people to visit their church. A recent experience taught me a lot about what is needed to get people to come back.

Chuy’s in Kennesaw, GA has become my favorite Tex-Mex restaurant. It has very good food but the reason my wife and I return every weekend is because of a waiter named Anthony. I have been paying for service at restaurants for over 30 years and he is the best service provider I have ever encountered.

As I thought about my initial experience with Anthony and Chuy’s, I realized it has tremendous application to those who make return visits to your church. The following are 7 Things You Can Do To Get Visitors To Come Back To Your Church.... Read More

Also See:
Here Are the Essentials of Good Visitor Follow-Up

No comments: