Monday, August 20, 2018

Monday's Catch: The Radical Faith of the Early Church and More


Eight Questions the Early Churches Might Ask Our Churches

As I read through the scriptures, I think often of the dramatic, radical faith of the early believers. Then, I spend a lot of time in churches in North America whose faith, frankly, seems weak. I wonder if the early church might ask us these questions today.... Read More

How Evangelistically Effective is Church Planting?

Church planting is evangelistically effective only to the degree that it is evangelistically focused from the beginning. Read More

Five Ways Your Church Can Have a Major Impact as the School Year Begins

Over the past three decades, I have been blessed to hear from other church leaders on a multitude of topics. Let me share with you what I have heard about great success stories of churches as a new school year approached. They are basic but profound. Read More

Why We Stopped Taking Attendance At Our Church For A While

Getting more precise numbers wasn’t going to fix the obvious problems or identify the undiscovered ones. Read More

No comments: