Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Bishop A. B. Lamido Visits Pittsburgh

http://www.pghanglican.org/news/local/bishoplamidovisit040808

[pghanglican.org] 9 Apr 2008--The Rt. Rev. A. B. Lamido, who most recently visited Pittsburgh at the end of March, has not always been a leader within the Anglican Church in Nigeria. In fact, through his early years he wasn't even a Christian. As a convert from Islam during adolescence, Bishop Lamido is very open about the difference that following Christ has made in his life. "When I was fifteen, my aunt witnessed about Christ to me, and I prayed to receive Him. I had gone to a primary school where Christian education was taught, so I already knew about the Bible, the Apostles’ Creed and the Lord’s Prayer. So when my aunt shared Christ with me, it was easy for me to understand the Christian faith."

No comments: