Friday, November 25, 2011

3 excellent church database solutions


Yesterday I attended the 'Effective Ministry' conference and I'm sure all who attended will agree it was a stimulating day and much thinking and praying should result. I'd be interested to hear of your reflections from the day.

During the 'Meet, Greet, Integrate' panel session, Raj Gupta mentioned how his church was using a church member database to, among other things, care for people who are new to the church. I thought it might be helpful to let you know a couple of the tools that I've discovered that I would recommend for this purpose. To read more, click here.

2 comments:

save the sea turtle straws said...

I've had a few church leaders use those, but I've been working for a small team in San Diego, CA that has built the most economical, effeciient and effective church management software on the market today.

Check them out, read the reviews, and book a 14 day free trial, it's a very unique database.

save the sea turtle straws said...

I've had a few church leaders use those, but I've been working for a small team in San Diego, CA that has built the most economical, effeciient and effective church management software on the market today.

Check them out, read the reviews, and book a 14 day free trial, it's a very unique database.