Saturday, May 24, 2014

The 10 least popular books of the Bible [infographic]


I recently wrote about why Obadiah is the least popular book of the Bible, but you guys deserve more than that. You’ve seen the 10 most popular books of the Bible, now let’s look at the 10 least popular books of the Bible.

(For the purposes of this post, “least popular” = “least-read book of the Bible on BibleGateway.com”.)

Before I get into that, I think BibleGateway.com deserves a huge shoutout. Jonathan and the BibleGateway.com team have been super helpful to me. Without their data on popular books and verses, I wouldn’t have these kinds of posts.

OK: let’s get into this. Infographic first, and a little commentary afterward. See more
My reaction to this article was one of surprise. I have read these books a number of times. How about you?

No comments: