Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Petition of Mercy for Asia Bibi


Asia Bibi, a wife and mother, used these words to defend her faith against mocking co-workers who tried to make her convert to Islam. She was later convicted of blasphemy and sentenced to death.

In Pakistan, more than 150,000 Christians have signed a petition demanding justice for persecution victims, including Asia Bibi. Now you can join with The Voice of the Martyrs and our Pakistani brothers and sisters in a call for mercy. We hope to gather 1 million signatures on behalf of our sister Asia, who now sits in prison awaiting the Lahore High Court's ruling on her appeal.

Invite your friends to visit www.CallForMercy.com and add their names to the petition as well. VOM will deliver the petition, along with the list of signers, to the Pakistani Embassy in Washington DC.


Every signature is a call for mercy.

1 comment:

lavetta said...

I am praying Aaia Bibi.I had no idea we have so many brothers,and sisters in Pakistan.My family has lived in THE USA since 1634,I think as an American we take this freedom for granted,though we our facing tough times,my prayer when I face persecution,I can be as brave,and bold as ASia Bibi.I WILL ADD THIS BRAVE SISTER,and her beautiful family.I am going to call the pakisstan Embassy,and demand this womans immediate release.I WILL ALSO CALL my representatives.The Usa has helped ,Pakistan before.Surely we can free this sister in the Lord.Do not give up Assia,we serve a living God,named Jesus,not a dead man named Mohammed,and a false God named ALLAH WHO IS PLAIN FICTION.I love you my sister Assia.Soon our master Jesus will come for us,and there will be no more tears.REMEMBER,that Jesus has you in the shadow of his wings,may he keep you safe.Remember that the Lord Jesus LOVES YOU,Lovr in CHRIST,YOUR SISTER IN THE lord Jesus,Lavetta Moff,USA