Saturday, December 14, 2013

Brandon A. Cox: 7 Signs of a Healthy Small Group


I’m sold on small groups. There are very few ways to create an atmosphere conducive to building strong relationships than studying the Bible in the living room of a friend. I also agree with Rick Howerton about the need to consider a more organic pathway to healthy groups.

I was recently in a conversation with my coach, Danny Kirk, about what small groups look like at Grace Hills, and how we know when a group is healthy. By the end of our conversation, I had seven clearly articulated signs of group health and the kind of metric to apply to each. (And that’s the benefit of coaching!)

So here are my seven signs of a healthy small group.... Keep reading

Photo: http://www.firstboynton.com/
Small groups can meet just about anywhere. The living room of a friend is one of a number of possible venues. 

No comments: