Monday, December 09, 2013

Ed Stetzer: Church Journeys: Church Hill (St. Philip's York Street Anglican)


Photos and thoughts from my trip to St. Philips York Street Anglican 

As you know if you follow the blog, I write about my experiences when I am not preaching at my home church You can search the whole category here if you are interested.

I was thrilled to connect with Justin and Laurel Moffatt and to bring the message at two of their services at Church Hill.

The church has been called St. Philip's and York Street, but is now changing its name to Church Hill. That's a significant name because the church is the oldest Anglican parish in Australia, founded on a hill with a spire you could see from all around the community.

Now, it is in the heart of Sydney, as you can tell from these pics. Keep reading

No comments: