Wednesday, April 30, 2014

3 Ways Student Ministry Drains You


I have essentially served in three roles over the last 20 years: student pastor, executive pastor, and now Vice President at LifeWay. In my role as executive pastor and as the leader of the Church Resources Division at LifeWay, I have interacted daily with student ministry leaders. In other words, student ministry has always been something that matters a lot to me. I love and believe in student ministry because of the impact a healthy student ministry has on students, families, schools, a local community, the world, and ultimately eternity.

As thrilling as student ministry is, student ministry can be equally challenging. Serving as a student ministry leader can be physically, emotionally, and spiritually draining. Here are three reasons why.... Keep reading

No comments: