Friday, January 02, 2015

The Most Important Trend of Church Trends in 2015 And What To Do About It


I like reading about trends and I like thinking about long list of church trends. Two of my most widely read posts on church trends include:
This year I want to do something different by focusing on one important church trend. By calling it the most important trend, I want to state up front that I am not building my case with stats. What I do have is 14 years of weekly meetings with church leaders across the country talking about what’s happening in the church.

Specifically, in the last 2 years, I have see one common thread become a common rope. It’s presence is now ubiquitous; every church I talk with mentions this problem when we discuss the Local Predicament in our Kingdom Concept work. (challenges and opportunities expressed in the local culture). I have never seen a problem discussed this commonly amidst a diversity of church sizes and deonominational affiliations.

What Is This One Trend? Read more

No comments: