Saturday, October 08, 2005

Kim Lawton's RELIGION & ETHICS NEWSWEEKLY interview with Archbishop Robin Eames

http://www.virtueonline.org/portal/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3084

[Religion & Ethics Newsweekly] October 7, 2005--Q: What is your assessment of how the Episcopal Church USA and its bishops have complied with the requests put forward in the Windsor Report?

A: I think it's important for everyone to realize that it's only part of the picture, the response we've had from these bishops and the Canadian bishops. It still has to go further down the line, to the [General] Convention and General Synod, so others can give a reaction. But up to date, as I look at the requests that my commission made from ECUSA and from Canada, I think there's been a very positive response and one that has pleased me greatly....

No comments: