Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Are You His Disciple?


Greg Laurie says Christians need to get back to the three key aspects of following Christ: get to know Jesus, follow His plan for discipleship, and use it to tell others what you know.

As He passed by, He saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the tax office, And He said to him, “Follow Me.” So he arose and followed Him. (Mark 2:14)

The Christian life is the greatest life there is. Having lived on both sides of the fence, I can say without a doubt that it is a much better way to do life. As the Bible says, it’s like a turning from “darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God” (Acts 26:18).

I wasn’t brought up to pray, read the Bible, or go to church. Growing up, I experienced all the world has to offer, which sent me on a search that ultimately led me to a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. To read more, click here.

No comments: