Friday, September 30, 2011

Bad Business, Bad Witness


How you run the business of church speaks loudly to your community.

After serving in ministry leadership as a paid staff member for over 20 years of my life, I have observed some very disturbing practices that go on in many church offices. These are the kind of things that we dare not whisper, because they actually are quite embarrassing. Many who work in ministry, including myself, are culpable to some degree.

Sometimes, it seems our workplace ethics stink in the local church.

The average churchgoer thinks of church as what happens each Sunday morning when the songs are raised and sermons preached. But often, the overlooked business the church conducts during the week is far from ideal. To read more, click here.

1 comment:

Smart Finance Blogs said...

So good post
and I hope to visit my Blog Articles2day.Org and see Industrial Marketing Research
thanks again Admin