Wednesday, July 02, 2014

12 Church Parking Lot Problems


I know the topic of church parking lots is not attention grabbing. In fact, I almost did not write this post – except that I continue to see too many churches miss an opportunity for ministry that begins in the parking lot. Here are some parking lot problems I’ve seen, listed in no particular order. Keep reading
Inadequate parking space can be a serious obstacle to the growth of a church in North America. Don't do what my former parish did when it was a storefront mission. It contracted with a nearby garage to make use of its parking lot for overflow parking but neglected to ask regular attenders to park in the garage's parking lot and to leave the parking lot in front of the building for first-time guests. It also neglected to post signs directing people to the garage's parking lot. 

No comments: