Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Chuck Lawless: 12 Characteristics of Effective Team Members


I love the way God puts His church together. In an amazing way, He gives us brothers and sisters who serve alongside us, model obedience, pray for us, and challenge us to lead them faithfully. God allows us to be a team that is corporately much stronger than any of us is individually.

In more than three decades of ministry, I’ve been privileged to serve with some of God’s finest people. Some have been lay leaders, and others have been clergy; all who come to mind have been servants of Christ. When I think of them, I am reminded of the traits that most characterized them.

It is these characteristics that I would want in any leadership team. Meet my friends here, and think about the traits you want in your leadership team. Keep reading

No comments: